Be immersed and register your child now!
HELPFUL HINTS TO REGISTER –
- Have a registered and active MyGov account if you wish to use the Government fee relief scheme (Child Care Subsidy).
- If you intend to claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to reduce your childcare fees, please ensure the account is registered in the name of the Parent/Guardian that has applied for CCS with Centrelink.
- Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN) for your child that you are registering and the guardian’s CRN that is linked to the child you are registering.
- Credit card or bank account details for direct debit purposes.
- Emergency contact details in case you are not able to be contactable or collect your child.
- Doctors details and up to date Australian Medicare Immunisation Status Record details for your child.
- Medical Information for any diagnosed medical condition of your child.