Enrol Now


  • Have a registered and active MyGov account if you wish to use the Government fee relief scheme (Child Care Subsidy).
  • If you intend to claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to reduce your childcare fees, please ensure the account is registered in the name of the Parent/Guardian that has applied for CCS with Centrelink.
  • Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN) for your child that you are registering and the guardian’s CRN that is linked to the child you are registering.
  • Credit card or bank account details for direct debit purposes.
  • Emergency contact details in case you are not able to be contactable or collect your child.
  • Doctors details and up to date Australian Medicare Immunisation Status Record details for your child.
  • Medical Information for any diagnosed medical condition of your child.
close slider

Enquire now

we’d love to hear from you!

I am...

* Required Fields